Cost Estimator – Custiv
Position : Cost Estimato
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare complete cost estimates for various metal and plastic custom manufacturing projects such as Machining, Plastic injection Molding, 3D Printing.
- Prepare detailed proposals and estimates depending on the inquiry utilizing necessary Design files, Drawings, and Specifications.
- Prepare quick costing during the RFQ phase based on Technical Analysis and Cost Database.
- To support the sales team on costing aspects until the release of purchase orders.
- Relevant experience in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in costing, estimating, and proposals in the metal and plastic manufacturing industries.
- Must have In-depth knowledge of various custom manufacturing processes such as CNC Machining, plastic injection molding, and 3D Printing.
- Must have excellent experience/skills in interpreting and reading engineering drawings, Engineering Designs.
- Proficiency in running various CAD/CAM tools
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing Design for Machining, Design for plastic injection molding, Design for Additive manufacturing to reduce costs and come up with a detailed quote.
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering