Position : Senior Engineer
Your Job Specification :
- Start – to – end responsibility for door system and window regulator simulations as per Brose Standards for evaluation of strength and durability: including input collection, setting up problem, trouble shooting and report preparation
- Perform self – review of his/her work in line to the quality checklist. Also schedule peer review and project review meetings with supervisor on regular basis
- Responsible for provide time estimation and schedule dates to supervisor for own tasks and combined/distributed tasks. Responsible for technical interpretation of results for his own projects/tasks
- Actively participate in idea generation, new method build – ups, and provide suggestions to the supervisor with reference to CAE methods, solution optimization, trouble – shooting etc.
- Responsible to conduct regular update meetings with the supervisor, counterpart as directed by supervisor. Responsible for conducting project update meetings with supervisor, counterparts, project team, test engineers to discuss results, suggest modifications and discuss feasibility of implementation
- Apart from FEA tasks, responsible for model checking and geometry clean – up for bad geometries or get help from design team to get the model ready to be meshed
- Responsible to train juniors in the when directed by supervisor. Assist the supervisor in terms of maintaining and updating CAE calculation standard database for trainings to juniors
- Responsible for providing project updates including schedule, duration, effort estimates, delays, vacations, out of office back up arrangements etc. to the supervisor. Communication of escalation of delays a priori rather than when asked by supervisor
- Responsible for data keeping, data management, completed project archivation, documentation of best practices with regular frequency
- Support supervisor in cases where stretched efforts are required as per business needs
Your Profile :
- ME / M.Tech or BE / B.Tech Mechanical or equivalent
- Experience of 3 to 6 yrs.
- In – depth expertise on ANSYS Workbench software including Design modeler / Ansys Space Claim, solving and post processing of results
- Strong skills in Structural non – linear analysis, which includes all type of non – linearity
- Able to solve convergence problems independently
- Should have knowledge on APDL scripts / macros, Python programming skills etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
safety, commissioning, site, inspection, troubleshooting, project review, model checking, data management, ansys workbench, idea generation, post processing, system simulation, report preparation, career opportunities, windows troubleshooting, optimization strategies, cae, fea, his, apdl
- Building Materials
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology