Position : Engineering Sr Mgr_Specialty
- Lead a technology team of 300+ members across multiple locations with direct responsibilities for Business Analysis, Development and QA teams and indirect responsibilities for application support teams.
- Lead, design and develop technology solutions to complex problems that require both in depth knowledge of capital markets and strong technical expertise.
- Collaborate with US technology managers for projects driven by them with a team extension model.
- Drive full project life cycle for other projects / applications including user interaction, planning, development, testing and L3 support
- Proactively manage risk including deliverables, operational issues through implementation of right controls and escalate where required.
- Act as the primary point person to peer groups and customers for effective communication on systems and projects within area of responsibility.
- Design and develop applications, tools and processes to ensure better safety, reliability and supportability
- Drive partnership with management team and development leads in the US.
- Demonstrate ability to conceptualize and execute a business case, gain sponsorship and stakeholder support.
- Collaborate with technology peers to lower operating costs through advantage / re-use.
- Act as coach and empower the managers, functional leads & technologists.
- Manage vendor/contractor partnerships to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute to continuous improvement ideas and projects.
- Drive innovation within the teams, foster collaboration
- Improve team member engagement within both the team and the extended team in India.
- Collaborate with the Technology Managers and Application/System Architects within and outside Line of Business in sharing best practices, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
Specifically You Will
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business.
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Information Technology