Idyllic Services Pvt. Ltd.
Education – B.Tech
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with multi-tasking skills to join our team and share the same passion that we have to apply our skill sets in a cross functional environment. This is an opportunity to apply your knowledge, creativity and experience in machine automation, robotics and control systems to solve existing product problems and to help design new products to solve the existing problems.
- Has expert knowledge of mechanical and fluid systems
- Extensive knowledge of mechanics of materials and material properties
- Basic knowledge of C/C++, and/or Objective-C, MATLAB
- Expert skills of working with CATIA/Solidworks/NX/Creo or any other CAD platform
- Expert skills of working with Hyperworks, Altair, Ansys or any other FEA analysis platform
- Prior experience or coursework in New Product Development, Mechanical Design
- Prior experience/projects or coursework in vehicle dynamics
- Prior participation in vehicle design competitions such as BAJA, SUPRA
- Familiarity with ROS (Robot Operating System), dynamic control systems
- Development experience on Unix, Linux or iOS and OS X software technologies
- Should be a strong team player comfortable working together in a team to achieve goals
- Should continuously update and develop his/her own knowledge
- Should be willing to contribute in cross functional roles and teams
- Must be able to use innovative methodologies to develop solutions to problems using technology
- Able to make a long term commitment of 2-3years.
- Strong verbal and written communication and teamwork skills
- Maximize the feasibility and design of automobiles keeping costs to an absolute minimum.
- Researching and designing both systems and machines for automobiles.
- physical and mathematical principles to these plans to make sure they are viable.
- Oversee the entire process of manufacturing, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Testing the prototypes of the developed concept.
- Ensure that each component of the product is functioning in the required conditions in a safe and secure manner.
- Must continuously update himself/herself with the latest safety regulations prevent avoidance of legislations.
- Work on the aspects of research, designing and testing
- Prepare costs of buying materials and production systems
- Design systems, procedures and products working in sync with cross-functional teams.
- Must continuously update himself/herself with the latest trends of the industry and apply them into convertible designs.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanical engineer: 1 year (Preferred)
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra
[button size=”large,small,mini” color=”purple” url=”https://www.simplyhired.co.in/out?r=NN_lgLrv1FmOi1xkOM6LHUyM6n7sj9rT1fW0aTDM67dYSf-Htd10_Y81-UNPPYA8HSjO7KhbMY2HYRPlEhboOazbZkYeIdpWCuFJClWoumOanj6Zx-yCIYWZpDjpu3-uOqGXP6VDLWRO7Y6vz7t0_KvHqrrF1_lVfvC_EEeluaOyqrFpipDqAd2app7svFdRlFe7-g” ]APPLY HERE[/button]