We are looking for a creative, talented and self-starting application engineer to join our Support and Applications Group to help our customers get the most out of our software and to leverage the knowledge learned from these interactions to continuously improve our software. Gamma Technologies develops GT-SUITE, a sophisticated desktop software package for simulating almost any kind of engineering multi-physics system, such as those arising in the automotive, aerospace and other industries, involving fluid, thermal, mechanical, acoustics, electromagnetics, chemistry and controls elements. It also utilizes a sophisticated set of user interfaces including map-based and 3D-based pre- and post-processors.
Specifically, we are looking to add to our engine performance application and support team. This team supports customers who are modeling engine airflow, combustion, acoustics and real-time applications. This position offers an outlet for creativity through active participation in product design and development. More information can be found by viewing the links shown on this page:
- Assist customers that use our software to design and analyze their systems
- Use customer feedback and interaction to design and test new product features
- Work with new customers and provide their training
- Design new product features and participates in product development
- Opportunity to travel locally and internationally, including North America.
- Experience with Internal Combustion Engines and GT-SUITE/POWER.
- Hands on experience of GT-POWER Engine model creation, calibration, DOE, and optimization techniques.
- MS or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering preferably.
- New college graduates or experienced engineers are welcome.
- Min. CGPA requirement of 8.75/10.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues.
- Customer Focus, Learning on the Fly, Action Oriented, Decision Quality, Drive for Results