- Quality Assurance Lead (QSV) is responsible for quality assurance and quality management activities of identified Powertrain Electronics projects both within India & Germany. Purpose of this team is to ensure quality compliance in order to achieve type approval of our global powertrain products. Quality engineer works in close collaboration with projects to achieve / enhance overall quality (both product quality and process quality) by deploying best practices, ensuring Process Compliance and Process Improvements while maintaining 100% customer/user satisfaction. Ideal candidate should be Result-oriented, Team Player, Good Communicator, Analytical & Customer Focused.
- Understand project scope / business and existing process methodology and enhance Product Quality by defining and executing Quality Plan in accordance with organizational QMS and ASPICE standards.
- Ensure Process Compliance and deploy best practices across projects
- Contribution to Product Quality Assurance through hands-on Work product reviews, Static Code / Test Coverage analysis, pre-delivery checks etc.
- Ability to perform Process Harmonization and implement Process Improvements
- Define , deploy and track relevant KPI’s applicable to the projects
- Perform assessments/ audits and Software Maturity reviews.
- Manage, execute and track quality activities (including Release Management) in projects to achieve targets for time, cost and quality; in case of deviations drive escalations at different levels internal and external and track to closure
- Collaboration with other regional quality teams and global teams to ensure process adherence across organization including suppliers
- Conduct periodic meetings with all stakeholders to ensure planned quality activities performed.
- Conduct Process Trainings.
- Generate MSR covering all aspects or parameters of Project / Product Quality and report to the management
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology / Quality Management or equivalent
- Exposure to Quality Management practices supporting embedded system (software or hardware) projects
- Exposure to Product development or ECU/ System development
- Understanding of Automotive SPICE or any other equivalent quality standard and implementation experience
- Thorough understanding of Software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Process Definition, deployment and harmonization experience
- KPIs definitions and analysis experience
- Must possess the skills to work and lead Q-initiatives or topics independently interfacing with various stake holders including suppliers
- Supplier Quality Monitoring
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
Additional Skills (Desirable):
- Basic knowledge on German language
- Internal auditor / assessor for ISO 9001:2015 or ASPICE HIS Audit
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 functional safety standard & IATF16949
- Release Management
- Analytical Skills
- Supplier Quality
- Automotive SPICE (ASPICE)
- Computer Science
- Functional Safety
- Software Development
- ISO 9001
- Interpersonal Skills