Position : Sr Eng Tapeout Engn
- Engage with Technology Development, Process Integration, Metrology, Photolithography, Characterization, Data Preparation, Design Services, and Mask House teams for specifications to design electrical and optical designs.
- Develop and test automated design flow for reticle design and verification (Step plan process). Engage in requirements research for design automation needs of device level physical design.
- Define, develop, test and deploy automated flows in close association with engineering team to enable them verify the accuracy of electrical and optical designs using Design Rule Checking (DRC) tools or similar custom scripts and work with the specification owners to gain approval by the Waiver Review Board (WRB) when applicable. This may also include verifying overall frame structures.
- Use or customize internally developed software tools and commercially available software tools to enhance design process productivity. This may also include generating input files that drive automation for our Fabs and Mask House.
- Train, coach and mentor new joiners, interns and other team members on need basis for developing design automation expertise.
- Communicate inputs and assess progress to project schedules. Participate in meetings with peer Frame teams located in the US and Singapore.
- Interact with other teams such as Field Application Engineering, Product Engineering, Release Team, and Design Enablement, to assist with providing a best-in-class Customer Tape-out Operations experience.
- Participate in assessing our team business processes and suggest continuous improvements as well as automation opportunities to enhance the teams’ productivity. This includes developing, tracking and reporting on team metrics.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Required Qualifications: (Please add specific and measurable qualifications, if not applicable, delete.)
- Education/Experience –
- Years of Experience N/A if not listed above with degree requirements. Otherwise list minimum number of years you are willing to accept. Ranges are not acceptable!
- Please indicate % of travel – (delete if not applicable)
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal – (please delete if not applicable)
- Physical Capacity Demands – (Recruiter to input and ensure accuracy of these requirements, delete if not applicable)
- Preferred Qualifications: (Please list any skills or attributes you prefer that are not experienced or physical.)
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology