Position : Sr Engineer/Engineering Specialist- Engine Design
- Design and development of Core Engine components (crankshaft, gears, flywheel, valves, heads & blocks etc.), systems (fuel, air systems, etc) and related processes
- Performs design calculations and participate in design decisions.
- Carry out basic performance analysis of the subsystem’s using analysis tools.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing, Quality, and Purchasing Engineers during the proto development.
- Communicate results to global Process partners and other team members.
- Ensure that drawing contains all the relevant information required for downstream usage.
- Keeps abreast of latest technological advancements.
- Knowledge of Casting, Forging, Machining, Surface Finishing and Heat Treatment Processes are needed.
- Complete projects on time and on cost
- Effectively collaborate with internal & external suppliers and partners to meet the business goals.
Require an Engineering degree with over 10+ years of previous experience in Engine Component & systems design & development. Skills in project management and Knowledge on NPI,NTI,CPI process are needed. Excellent communications skills are necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in the Design and Development of Reciprocating Engines
- Product knowledge on Engine Mechanical system components like Cylinder Head, Cylinder Block, Valves, Valve Mechanism, Pistons, Crankshaft, Connecting rod, Gears, Bearings, Damper, Flywheel etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to travel globally up to 15%.
Top Candidates Will Also Have
- PhD/Masters degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Proficiency with engine design & development.
- Basic proficiency in German language, advanced in English language
- Ability to perform complex assignments
- Self-starter with strong project management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
Engineering Information Technology