Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Excellent engineering fundamentals and domain knowledge of automotive and system knowledge on electrical drives (DSE)
- Requirements Engineering / system design of electrical drives
- Sensing concepts
- Functional safety,Experience in development and testing of safety critical software functions is preferred
- Good understanding of ISO 26262 and its impact on SW design and development process ,Knowledge of SW development lifecycle and toolchain
- Hardware topologies: Architectures for ECUs and electronic drives
- Layout rules,EMC suitable layout
- Mechanical design: Thermal management of ECUs, Design of connector systems
BE ( Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation) / ME / M.Tech
Managing the stake holders
Technical discussion with customer
guiding the team for technical topicsApply Here