Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd
Position : Class A Modeller
- 4+ year of experience withautomotive studio’s with at least 2production programs.
- Degree/Diploma in Digital Modelling/Product Design/Transportation Design is a plus.
- Create surfaces based on 2D sketches/scan data/sections using design software’s.
- Use digital tools, values and procedures to deliver surface data with speed and accuracy.
- Create renderings and visualisations to support design and management reviews.
- Play an important role in the design studio, be a vital part of the product development process.
- Collate and exchange data for digital model assembly for prototyping and feasibility.
- Deliver data to downstream departments and assist with data transfer and development.
- Understanding of Automotive surfacing with sensitivity to proportion, surface and detailing.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Alias is a must with knowledge of delivering quick to quality surfaces on specific needs.
- Understand the functional and ergonomic requirements to iterate and deliver the design intent in the form of surfaces.
- Should have passion to understand the latest trends in surfaces and be able to solve the complex surfaces and interfaces.
- Strong team working skills to understand the needs and build a learning relationship.
- Knowledge of basic Graphic design principles and able to understand and visualise 3D.
- Knowledge of Catia, Blender, Maya and other 3D modelling tools will be a plus.
- Patience to reiterate and deliver and self-driven.
- Class A Modelling Experience.