Position : DDR and Memory Performance Validation Specialist
- Supporting hardware validation and performance on silicon using various Memory benchmarks and Noc monitor programming to measure DDR bandwidth and latencies.
- Evaluate/develop customize tools profile bandwidth filtered at NOC level to profile traffic from certain masters
- Profile Automotive concurrency use cases and optimize for memory performance.
- Characterize the benefits of System Cache hits and misses using various ARM HW perfmon events.
- Study the impact of virtualization on memory performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
- Experience working on any ARM based platforms, mobile/automotive operating systems and/or performance profiling tools.
- Strong Knowledge of any bus protocols (AHB, AXI, ACE) and network on chip.
- Experience in application or driver development in Linux\QNX and ability to create/customize make files with various compiler options
- Must be quick learner and should be able to adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to create professional quality reports and slides using MSOffice or any advanced visualization tools.
- Fundamentals on any Automotive operating system like AGL/QNX/Hypervisor & experience working on any Automotive applications
- Experience in PoC development and competitive analysis.
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
- Computer Software
- Quality Assurance