Position : Senior Engineer-SoC Design
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
- Lead design, architecture and integration of Systems on Chip (SOC) from initial specification till tape-out and beyond.
- Lead RTL Signoff for high quality SoC design satisfying timing constraints, CDC/RDC rules,, structural checks, synthesis etc. in close collaboration with different functions like verification, physical design, etc. to get to a production grade Silicon
- Oversee the documentation of the SOC design and micro-architecture for usage by other SOC functions, and ensure Requirements Traceability to SoC design & specifications
- Address design related queries from customers and key stake holders
- Ensure Automotive Functional Safety, Security compliance and best-in-class RTL design methodology deployment
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Senior SoC Architects, ASIC designers and Design Leads with experiences in all aspects of RTL design flow from Specification/Micro-architecture definition to design and verification, Timing Analysis, DFT and Implementation.
- Experience 6-10 Years in IP/SOC design with successful delivery of production quality chips
- Should have a firm understanding and hands-on experience on Chip Assembly, RTL Design, IP Integration, RTL signoff tools and CDC/RDC.
- Familiarity with Computer architecture: knowledge of microprocessors, bus protocols preferred.
- Strong domain knowledge of Clocking, System modes, Power management, debug, interconnect, safety, security and other architectures
- Know-how of Serial Interfaces, Multimedia, External Bus Interfaces, ISO26262 based functional safety relevant microprocessor architectures is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Creative problem-solving skills, logic analysis skills, ability to logically break complex problems down to manageable components
- Should be a team player and willing to work with cross functional teams for concurrent engineering
- Applicants must be willing to work in Noida
- Information Technology & Services