Position : Software Architect
We are looking for
- A graduate in BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Electricals/ Electronics/ Instrumentation, Robotics, Communications)
- Work experience of 7 -12 years
- A go-getter, good in communication, challenge ideas to achieve career aspirations aligned with Aptiv mission
- A Learning Enthusiast to be passionate about learning, follow trends and publications in the market outlining new solutions.
Essential Skillset Requirement
- Proficiency in UML state diagrams, sequence diagrams drawing ability, analysis.
- Requirement for Connected Secure Gateway, Computing Platform and Wireless products (GNSS, IMU, Telematics, V2X, WiFi and BT) Technologies, development experience in Linux/QNX platforms.
- Very Good Experience in embedded C/C++ development.
- Knowledge of Connected Secure Gateway, WiFi, V2X APPS, DSRC, C-V2X , IMU, GPS , and Linux / QNX platform.
- Knowledge with VM Software Development Environment, Eclipse IDE.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing Framework like CPP Test Framework, GTest/GMock.
- Familiarity with SW development process
- Exposure to Automotive Embedded Development and Testing tools
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Exposure to Requirements Managements tools (like DOORS, Polarion), Design tools (like EA), and Configuration management tools (like CM Synergy, Plastic SCM, GIT).
- Requirement analysis, SW Architecture, Design and Development.
- Software development of Connected Secure Gateway, WiFi, V2X APPS, DSRC, C-V2X , IMU, GPS , and Linux / QNX platform
- Interact with multiple software competency and system competency to overcome the obstacles of the owned module
- Peer Review, Unit Testing and Functional Testing.
What’s In It For You
- Work in 2019’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the seventh year in a row.
- Progressive Recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fun at Work
- Diversity Inclusion
Privacy Notice – Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Human Resources
- Financial Services
- Information Technology