Varroc Lighting Systems
Position : Sr.Project Engineer
- Should be able to design/simulate Optics for Automotive Lighting Products in Catia V5/ Expose/ASAP or any other s/w.
- Should be able to conduct optical feasibility studies – like Geometric Visibility, optical Concepts, Regulatory requirements etc.
- Should have good knowledge of regulations applicable to automotive lamps.
- Should have knowledge of optics design for LEDs, light guides, incandescent & halogen light sources.
- Should be able to conduct night drives & performance evaluation with customers.
- Should be able to Co-ordinate working closely with mechanical design teams related to packaging, layout etc.
- Should have experience in optical system validation.
- Understand the Customer’s requirement and project deliverables (Project time estimation, quality and commit delivery dates).
- Participating in Optic Design Reviews with Cross Functional PD & global Optics Teams.
- Maintaining the Time records, data Management using Team center & Eproj.
- Must have good Knowledge of Catia V5.
- B.E – (Mechanical Engineering / Optics Engineering)
- 2-7 Years in Automotive Optics Design, using Catia V5, Expose, ASAP
Lighting Optics Design (for Head Lamp, Tail Lamp, Fog Lamp etc) for Automotive applications using s/w -Catia V5, Expose & ASAP s/w in close coordination with PD Team.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering