Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India
Position : Trucks and Buses- Senior Technical Lead
· Experience in working on embedded Linux domain, Preferably on Telematics domain
· Strong proficiency in programming languages – Embedded C and C++, Experience on Java is value addition.
· Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
· Experience on embedded middleware development.
· Software Algorithm design and development.
· Good understanding on Software design pattern
· Good in Architectural patterns.
· Good understanding of Automotive Linux domain.
· Fair knowledge on Linux Kernel.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Embedded development tools and methodologies
· Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
· Strong development experience in CAN, Automotive Ethernet protocols
· Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
· Ability to come up with embedded design proposal.
· Strong debugging skills
· Knowledge on Configuration Management & Requirements management tools.
· Excellent Communication and presentation skills
· Strong team player with ability to handle motivated teams.
· Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
· Hands on experience with JIRA
Good understand and Hands-on of Git and Gerrit
- JavaNo match
- Linux Kernel
- Software Development
- Design Patterns
- Embedded Linux