Position : Battery Management Systems Engineer
- Capable to handle complete Lithium-ion battery development and testing for EV application
- Responsible for detailed course development as per the given module for engineering students and industry professionals.
- Responsible for content delivery online/offline courses along with dought clearing session.
- Responsible for facility development for testing and validation of Lithium-ion batteries.
- Responsible for making BOM.
- Responsible for report development.
- Hands-on experience of HV/LV Lithium-ion batteries design, development and integration for Electric Vehicle Application
- Knowledge of E&E architecture of Electric Vehicle
- Knowledge of lithium-ion batteries cell chemistries and electrochemical information.
- Deep understanding of EV powertrain requirements and integration with EVs.
- Experience in design and application IGBTs, DC-DC converters, inverter and rectifiers.
- Hands-on experience for the lithium-ion battery pack and cell level integration and Validation
- Knowledge of Vehicle dynamics and mechanical architecture of EVs
- Experience in design and simulation tools like, Auto CAD, Matlab Simulink, AVL Cruise or other for Electric motors
- Experience in Embedded C and other programming languages for controller programming.
- Experience in CAN, USART, SPI, I2C communication protocols.
- Experience in PCB design
- Knowledge of automotive product development life cycle.
- Knowledge on RCA, DFMEA and FMEA.
- Experience in using oscilloscopes, multimeters, current, voltage, temperature data log devices.
- Experience in testing rig setup, test bench setup.
- 3-5 years of the core experience.
- M.Tech/BE/B-Tech in Electrical-Electronics Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering or ME/M-Tech in Embedded systems/Automotive Electronics
- Experience working with MATLAB Simulink, AVL Cruise, and Auto CAD
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High-energy and passion
- Higher Education