He must have solid techno-commercial background and involvement in handling the several Solar PV technologies power plants and hybrid plants with energy storage. He should deliver the best outcome in tender management and project development specifically related to Solar PV projects/Energy Storage. He should be able to design and integrate battery storage solution as per the RFQ requirements. The contract manager is responsible for managing from pre-qualification stage until award of contract, then extend support to execution teams during the construction.
- He must have proficient in Engineering, Project Development, Application/Tender Engineering and financial closure for Solar PV, Hybrid and energy storage projects.
- Commercial expertize on pricing analysis, competitive intelligence, target price & value gap analysis for renewable & energy storage projects.
- Highly Proficient in technical aspects of Energy storage technologies including assessments of life cycle cost and performance.
- He should be well versed with PVSys analysis for PV Solar coupled with proper selection of energy storage system.
- He should be able to engineer and generate an optimum BoM for the PV Solar and Energy Storage projects.
- He should have depth in knowledge in the evaluation of various renewable / energy storage solutions to finalize the most optimum solutions to suit to client requirements based on the best LCOE.
- Contract Negotiation, Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc to allow constructing contracts with minimizing risk
- Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transaction level.
- Understanding on customer requirement & Translate into Extremely high quality Proposal, considering Laws & Regulation, Codes & standard.
- An excellent communicator with good analyzing and problem solving skills & Negotiation skill
- Review and understanding of Financial Modeling and Tariff estimation for Renewable / energy storage projects.
- Knowledge in raising of the financing (debt and equity).
- Close coordination with the wider Technical and Commercial team in the negotiation of new PPA, project finance facilities and project sales
- A dynamic approach to data analysis and reporting and progressive, proactive, solution-driven attitude
- A good level of numeracy and computer literacy
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both internal and external
- A flexible, committed approach to work – including the willingness to travel to attend meetings, and to take part in training which will allow you to develop in the role.
- Perform the overall project price estimation including equipment pricing and evaluation of techno-commercial proposals.