New Climate Economy Project
Position : MANAGER- ELECTRIC MOBILITYResponsibilities
- Write knowledge products (e.g., reports, briefs, data-products) – independently and in partnership with the electric mobility team
- Independently conduct quantitative and qualitative assessments of the electric vehicle market in India and globally
- Assist and / or carry out research in identified area of work including development of publication plan, research report, technical papers etc
- Support in organizing events, workshop, webinars etc. Coordinate / follow-up with internal and external reviewers for developing knowledge products
- Provide support / collaborate with other team members.
- Liaise with experts, perform analysis, produce project reports and presentations.
- Should have minimum 7-10 years of research, writing and analytical experience in a professional environment related to Electric Mobility
- Prior knowledge of EV powertrain, charging infrastructure selection for different use cases, Total cost of ownership and usage analysis is a must.
- Experience deploying EV projects is essential
- Impact on grid due to EV deployment, understanding of power management, local grid congestion management would be essential
- Masters degree in economics, engineering, strategy, with an excellent academic track record.
- Must have solid English writing skills to coherently convey complex information to a technical and policy audience
- Should have experience in writing reports, briefs, scientific papers, blogs
- Should have a good grasp on the electric mobility industry and policy landscape. Preferably, with a know-how of electric mobility related companies in India and their value chains
- Most importantly, the candidate should be willing to quickly learn new topics pertinent to electric mobility to help the team under tight timelines
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience“total cost of ownership”, ” strong interpersonal skills”, ” electric vehicle”, ” interpersonal skills”, ” english writing”, ” usage analysis”, grasp, ” government business”, ” power management”, ” technical papers”, ” business research”, ” scientific papers”, writing, ” project reports”, ” report writing”, ” writing skills”, ” use cases”, ” strategic partnerships”, briefs, ” knowledge discovery”
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology