Freelancer: August 2021 – September 2021
Supported and guided two projects in Machine Learning (Natural Language Processing) – Bournemouth University –
· Assistant Professor at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College: May 2012 – Jul 2021
Teaching and mentoring students, maintaining laboratory stocks, managing various Department club activities, providing guidance and supervision towards projects, coordinating in Departmental meetings, Organizing workshops / Seminars and providing support to the Management.
Number of Events Organized : 12 Number of Seminars conducted : 18 Number of projects guided: 20
Number of Students guided : UG (80) PG (06) Number of events coordinated : nearly 50
· Assistant Engineer-Technical at Ayadorai Electrical Engineers & Contractors: May 2009 -April 2012
Erection, Commissioning and Testing of all Electrical equipments (like Transformers, Switchgears, Diesel generators, etc.) upto 33KV. Conducting safety audit and submitting of reports. Preparation of Single Line Diagram using Auto CAD. Liaison work with the Central Electricity Authority for sanction of approvals, etc.,
· Currently working on project titled “Design and Simulation of DC/DC Converters for EV using MATLAB/Simulink” at DIYGuru.
· Monitoring and Control of Single Phase Utility using IOT – Arduino (for REAP, Puducherry)
· Automatic Circuit Fabrication in PCB (for IICD – DST and Texas Instruments)
· Electrical Bushing (for L & T- Techgium) – (Selected as one among top ten papers out of 3500+ papers from various colleges and one student received job offer)
· Batter-O-Matic– (Received 3rd place in Texas Instruments project competition IICDC 2019 Tech award with a cash prize of Rs. 3,00,000/-)
● PG Project: Single Phase Multi-Level Inverter for Photovoltaic system
● UG Project: Wavelet-ANN Based Model for Accurate Prediction of Load Forecasting”
● Programming Languages : C, Fundamentals of Python
● Engineering Software : AutoCAD, MATLAB, Proteus, MultiSim, OrCAD PCB, Arduino, Solidworks
● Other Software : Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
● Certifications Courses :
o Solar Power Installation – Certification Course at MSME, Chennai
o E-Bike Retrofitting Course – Madras Mechanical Institute, Chennai
o Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering – Certification Course
o Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering – Certification Course
o Completed Three Weeks DIYGuru-Altair Intenship courses on Solidworks, Data Analytics and Battery pack modelling.