Ewan Christopher Simon
I have completed my Btech in Electrical engineering from University of Petroleum and Energy studies on 2019 with 90.9%.
- Computer Skills : MS Power point, MS Excel, MS Word
- Design Skills : Part Design, GD&T, Prototyping, Testing, Validation, Material selection, Motor calculation, Stack up Analysis, Drafting, 3D modelling, Part costing, Jigs design, BOM creation, SoC check sheet
- Application : MATLAB-SIMULINK, NX and CATIA, PLC-SCADA
- NTPC, Korba, India(May’2018-July’2018)- Study about steam turbines and methods to increase its efficiency
Design Engineer (R&D)- DENSO International India Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon, India (June’2019-Present)
Responsibility- Designing and validating Motor-Generator assembly of 2 wheeler for Indian and Japanese OEM’s
· Design, Prototyping and validation of AC Generator and motor.
· Managing project from proto to mass production and meeting customer deadline. [5 models]
· Schedule management by coordinating with customer, supplier and production plant.
· Cost management by generating and implementing VA/VE ideas. [12 Mil INR]
· Supplier management for components development. [Sheet metal, Plastic, Enameled wire and Forging]
· Technical documentation and reports for product improvement and cost reduction to Customer. [Proposed 4 ideas to Indian OEM]
· Using 3D printer for proto preparation
· Installation of testing facility
- Modelling and simulation of EV on MATLAB-Simulink (Dec’2021-Present)- The project aims to convert a 100cc IC engine activa to EV and simulate the result of calculation on MATLAB platform
- SOC Estimation using Coulomb Count with MATLAB Simulink & an Overview: Filter methodology and Self discharge (Oct’21-Nov’2021)- The project is aimed to design and simulate a Li -ion battery pack model on MATLAB Simulink to verify the coulomb count for SOC estimation and investigation of filter methodology and self discharge of battery and chemistry
- Creating a program on MATLAB for calculation of different machines (Jan’2019-Apr’2019)- In this project, a GUI software on the MATLAB platform was build which will calculate different parameters of machines according to the input provided by the user and according to the characteristics of the machine, response will be generated.
- Integration and Control of Micro Wind Turbine with Solar Power Roof Top (Aug’2018-Dec’2018)- The proposed integrator will integrate solar and wind energies by using active pass filters, thyristor, snubber circuit and a buck (boost) dc-dc converter.
- 3-Ø Fault Analysis with Auto Reset on Temporary Fault and Permanent Trip Otherwise (Jan’2018-Apr’2018)- The project is designed to develop an automatic tripping mechanism for the three-phase supply system. In the event of a temporary fault the output resets automatically after a brief interruption while it remains in tripped condition in case of a permanent fault
- Bidirectional Rotation of an Induction Motor with a Remote Control Device (Aug’2017-Dec’2017)- The project is designed to drive an induction motor in forward and reverse directions using wireless technology.