Position : Design Engineer-Electric Vehicles
Key Opportunity Attractions
- You will have the unique experience of creating an Indian Two-wheeler EV from scratch. Develop an EV “FOR the Indian market, BY the Indians, and which will OF the Indians.
- Intrapreneurial opportunity to Proto-type, develop and own the process of creating a unique product in the fast growing and futuristic market of electric vehicles.
- This is the Platform to capitalize on a tremendous opportunity presented by the EV market today.
- Experienced founders with an extensive network along with a history of rapidly building a Multi-Million Dollar organization in just a few years. Superb Learning platform
- Angel funding that provides stability and enables focus on building the product
- Design and Development of 2 wheeler Chassis
- Conduct design calculations for Chassis Frame.
- Designing chassis frame structure and Material Selection.
- Conducting benchmark studies and adopt and improve best in class chassis design.
- Sub System Selection and Vehicle Integration :
- Sub System selection – Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes, steering, body components etc.
- Layouting & detailing of parts & assembly drawing preparation /3D modelling in Catia
- Design Corrections and modifications :
- Analyse and interpret results of CAE, Kinematics simulations etc. and make necessary design changes.
- Design Release Documents.
- Problem-solving and Implementation of Corrective measures :
- Perform IFMEA, DFMEA, DVP, design reviews.
- Resolve interfacing and development issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering or relevant technical degree with Master in Design (Automotive)
- CAD, CATIA, Solidworks
- Information Technology