Position : Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Manage, prioritize and complete projects or programs of moderate to large size, scope, and duration.
- Oversees the completion of an engineering project with general supervision.
- Coordinate project work with other engineers, technicians, designers and/or or drafters.
- Design components and assemblies related to your area of expertise or design.
- Conduct research and analysis, and recommend designs.
- Create 3D models of complex systems or products.
- Experience in fixturing and robotics tooling, mechanism design.
- Experience in Design and manufacturing of SPM and Robotic integration system
- Experience in product testing procedures and familiar with stress analysis and FEA/CFD software.
- Create parts lists and parts selection for the design.
- Receive and review process and product requirements, work with suppliers to obtain information and quotes, and generate specifications.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, identify, evaluate, propose, implement, and document engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather information and draft reports, and improve equipment, processes, and products.
- Create test parameters and participate in the testing and implementation of measurements of the manufcatured parts.
- Establish continuous improvement plans where efficiency, quality, safety, or service can be improved.
- Experience in Prototyping, Testing, Design for Manufacturability, Transition to manufacturing
- Experience in electromechanical systems, enclosure design, robotic systems,
- Must have good knowledge of GD&D. and manufacturing processes.
- Experinced in Packaging Machinery.
- Minimum of 5 years of using Solidworks, CATIA, or other 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool focused on automotive industrial machinery.
- Btech in mechanical engineering is required and Mtech is preferred.
- Experience in complete Product Development Life Cycle, Concept, Design, Simulation.
- Ability to think out of box, excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Must be innovative, experienced with designing complex assemblies.
- Good file management skills in accordance with company policies.
- Ability to self-manage and perform under compressed time frames.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite products (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Excellent drafting skills to create fabrication drawings and bill of materials.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be capable of writing technical documents in English at an engineering level.
Engineering Project Management Manufacturing