Position : Data Analyst – 09
- Prioritize business and information needs with stakeholders.
- Identifies relevant data sources for the perimeter
- Acquires relevant data and maintain databases/data systems
- Sets up data collection and manages extraction from gathered data
- Interprets data, analyzes results and provides recommendations
- Compiles and organizes information, data and insight analysis in the relevant templates, dashboards
- Organizes the supports to be communicated and displayed in the organization through the appropriate processes to the stakeholders (ex: Business Review, Demand Review, Diagnosis for PSQ, …)
- Shares and explains the results of analysis and recommendations with stakeholders and other partners
- Filters and “cleans” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
Customer/Internal Partners Focus
- Follows up with customers and/or internal partners to ensure that their needs have been met.
- Maintains service to customers and/or internal partners during critical periods.
- Applies methods and work instructions set by the entity
- Contributes to continuous improvement to enhance methods, practices and results
Information Technology and Services Computer Software Internet