Position : Data Analyst
The Candidates Must Have Relevant Experience In The Following Areas Given this mandate, the role requires an experienced analyst (4-6 years) with diverse analytical and business-focused skills.
- Business/market analysis – i.e. marketing campaign performance metrics, market analysis
- Business communication – i.e. effective storytelling (written and verbal)
- Marketing dashboards and related tools – i.e developing and operationalizing dashboards with leading edge eporting tools (Tableau, SAS)
- Work directly with business audiences to structure analytical problems and approaches, identifying the right questions to ask and structuring the appropriate analytical approaches in a way that business audiences understand
- Support cross functional “Scrum” teams through campaign design, insights data mining and reporting
- Run and manage weekly and monthly reports and underlying databases
- Conduct analyses that identify/assess business opportunities and address key business challenges.
- Formulate and execute queries, with reports that clearly answer business questions related to cross-selling, up-selling, lifestage purchase patterns, etc.
- Design, develop and implement performance metrics to support campaign measurement, analysis, and reporting and measure effectiveness of predictive modeling efforts
- Enable leaders to make timely data-driven product, market-development, and distribution decisions.
- Comply fully with all privacy, confidentiality, do not contact, SLF Code of Business Conduct, data security, and other requirements related to customer data.
- Maintain current knowledge on quantitative data mining tools and techniques.
Posting End Date
Financial Services Insurance