Siemens Technology India
Position : Data Scientist
Change the future with us
- You Work with large, data sets and applying sophisticated analytical methods as needed!
- You should Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- You Should Know-how on Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of Big Data in enterprise environments (e.g., SAP, Oracle), cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure), as well as familiarity of data architecture requirements and conceptual approaches for deploying algorithmic solutions
- You Should Interact with multiple partners (from various levels) and optimal present findings by exploiting visual displays of sophisticated quantity information in a simplified way
- You will Identify and develop intelligent and innovative data analytics use cases to optimize business processes
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field
- Skilled in applying algorithmic models and are well acquainted with the properties and limits of a diverse set of established as well as state-of-the-art models, as well as validating the model results against the stated business objectives
- Should be Comfortable working in programming languages like SQL, Python and R, as well as with frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras; experience designing solutions in distributed teams using Version Control tools like GIT
- Experience with cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience on collecting business requirements and traduce it into solution designs!
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time