Kaplan Test Prep
- Works closely with Senior Psychometricians on statistical analyses and directing research projects
- Collaborates with businesses to develop instructional objectives and test items
- Ensures quality control of data and analysis, results interpretation, and reporting.
- Conducts all aspects of operational work related to testing and assessment including data cleaning, calibration, scoring, quality control, and reporting
- Develops programming to automate evaluation and assessment data analysis procedures
- Performs, among others, tasks involving item and test analyses, differential item functioning, equating, scaling, norming, and standard setting.
- Prepares technical reports and related documents
- PhD Degree in statistics, psychometrics, data analysis or related subject
- 2 years experience of working in an academic and/or non-academic organization (e.g. private/public company, administrative staff at educational organization, etc…)
- Experience authoring technical report writing
- Experiencing writing data cleaning, statistical analysis and psychometric evaluation code in R and conducting independent and concurrent item calibrations in flexMIRT(or IRTPro), and desired analysis experience with either SPSS or SAS and a scripting language such as Python or C/C++
- Knowledge and experience in SQL
Bangalore, KA, India
Job Functional Area
Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted 24 Days Ago Full time JR207718
Kaplan Test Prep ( www.kaptest.com/careers ) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools, and businesses. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, the Test Prep Division offers preparation for more than 100 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school. Kaplan also offers private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Kaplan also operates accredited schools. Metis is a leading provider of data science skills training for individuals and businesses and operates campuses in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle. Kaplan Prep & Achieve is a leading provider of professional instruction for licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
California Worker Privacy Statement
Questions? Please call us at 954.512.6947
- Higher Education
- Computer Software
- Education Management