Position : Application QA Engineer
What You Will Bring To ChargePoint
- Strong communication skills, interaction with users, developers and management
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Communicate effectively through writing and be able to create test cases
- Identify bugs or code related issues quickly and efficiently
- Proficiency with Agile related project management tools (such as Jira)
- Prior experience in QA of ERP, CRM and API testing
- Design and development of Automation frameworks based on application requirements
- Deep understanding of testing process, methodologies and best practices
- Create and maintain automated testing artifacts
- Identify and drive change to ensure automation effectiveness
- Provide accurate, clear and concise testing status updates across multiple projects
- Participate in requirement and design review meetings to stay informed of potential impact to testing
- BS Computer Science (or equivalent) degree is required
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer, minimum of 3 years of test automation experience with SalesForce or NetSuite is must.
- Experience in automation testing using cucumber/ Selenium Designs automated test cases to achieve test requirements that encompass the full spectrum of testing.
- Experience in using Selenium, UFT and Performance Engineering(Load Runner and JMeter) and Manual Testing and Test Management
- Knowledge about CI/CD with Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge of NetSuite Financials or Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in developing test automation for minimum of Salesforce or NetSuite application required
- MuleSoft Integration/Orchestration platform knowledge would be a plus.
- Proficient in developing and implementing Automation Test Engineering & Test Strategy (Selenium, UFT, JMeter, Load Runner and Jenkins) for enterprise cloud applications
- Ability to work with stakeholders in the development, review and sign-off of test management documentation e.g. Test Strategy, Detailed Test Plan, Test schedule, test cases, etc.
- Ability to coordinate with the multiple stakeholders, designers, project managers to clarify requirement, test scenario development, test scripts development, test script execution and review of all test artifacts.
- Strong client-facing skills: business networking, consulting, partnering, and influencing
- Strong verbal and written communication / presentation and demonstration abilities, facilitation, negotiation and expectation management
- Demonstrated ability to document applications clearly and in terms easy for business users to grasp
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Quality Assurance