Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd)
Position : Battery Pack ArchitetureExpereince/ Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- M.E/M-Tech (Applied Electronics/Power Electronics/EE related field)
- Experience in BMS – Battery Management System group for EV’s for at least 4 years
- Responsible for Electric Vehicle Battery Architecture Strategies on Design
- To work on engineering activities for vehicle systems from prototype through to full series production
- Ability to develop pack architecture from cell dimensions and create various Pack level architecture and strategies
- As well as simulation work, the role requires knowledge of Mechanical structural tools like Solidworkd , CATIA and CREO and Methods and in depth understanding of Mechanical and Structural analysis
- Knowledge of vehicle and Battery Pack Design including different cell configuration and cell holder design
- Indepth knowledge in battery safety related to Lithium battery characteristic and safety
- Responsible for working closely with a design and development team to assess functionality and performance of inter-related vehicle systems.
- Preparation and maintenance of process documentation associated with the analysis.
- Interface directly with clients on technical issues, often working as part of the client engineering team at the client site or any one of the internal offices.
- Liaise with suppliers/subcontractors to develop specifications and solutions.
- Work to client quality procedures and validation processes.
- Support the development of future products and services.
- Knowledge of commercial 3D and 2D tools
- working experience in multiphysics tools like Solidworks.
- Modelling of other 1D Networks (for example 2phse flow, waste heat recovery, lubrication)
- Ability to understand and translates standards in to concepts and from concept to requirements
- Experience with Various Battery Configuration from cell dimensions and also various cell types
- Experience in the selection and use of microcontrollers and programmable logic devices and their peripheral circuitry (signal conditioning, board-level power supplies).
- Collaborate with BMS HW/FW and SW engineering team to successfully design, validate the concepts
- Familiarity with Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Test (DFT)
- Knowledge in powertrain optimization techniques and electric vehicle.