Position : Technical Lead Full StackWhat You Will Be Doing The Software Engineer (Full-stack) will work closely with Product Management, Design and QA team and be responsible for the maintenance and development of ChargePoint web stack. Responsiblities
- Write code for high-quality web-based applications, create robust applications, and develop functional prototypes quickly.
- Work with the Product team to design and spec new functionality.
- Work with QA to understand and deliver the work in given timeline.
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- Introduce new and cutting edge technologies to help ChargePoint cloud make scalable and highly available
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7 years of industry experience
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly
- Familiarity with server architectures, web services (REST, SOAP) and distributed systems, micro services etc.
- Experience with any server side programming language like JAVA, go-Lang, python etc.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Understanding of web concepts such as session, cache, cookies, connection pooling, and so on
- Working knowledge of database.
- Knowledge of source control tools
- Familiarity with NOSQL, ELK stack a plus
Location Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology