DVA Engineering and Testing Pvt. Ltd. provides top of the class testing, validation & analytical services that address durability and performance of diesel & gasoline engines and optimization of components & powertrain elements.
We are looking for Electric Powertrain R&D Engineer who will work with the Electric Vehicle development team. The ideal candidate will have broad experience with model-based simulation, electrical motors, and motor controllers with a good understanding of electrified vehicle fundamentals.
- Advancing the state-of-the-art in electrified vehicle technology through the use of innovative methods, tools, and processes
- Design, optimize and testing of DVA’s hybrid engine for electric vehicles
- Work in a startup environment with a dynamic team.
- Developing a strong vendor network for vehicle development.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Energy engineering
- Minimum of two years of experience in working with electrical machines. Minimum one year of model-based simulation with MATLAB/Simulink or similar open-source software. (Graduate research work may also count towards experience)
- Experience with data acquisition and testing
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with electrified vehicles
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or related fields
- Have a solid background in electrical machines and its controller
- Hands-on experience in power converters (DC/DC, AC/DC converters)
- Strong background in simulation and analysis with MATLAB/Simulink or Scilab/Octave. Knowledge of LabVIEW is plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Salary: Depends upon experience and skills
- Work Location: Pune office and Test facility location DVA Engineering and Testing Shirval, Satara District (40km from Pune)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn
Company Webpage: https://dvaengg.com/