Position : Electric Vehicle Design, R&D and IntegrationKey Opportunity Attractions :
- Stock options and salary.
- You will have the unique experience of creating an Indian Two-wheeler EV from scratch. Develop an EV “FOR the Indian market, BY the Indians, and which will OF the Indians.
- Intrapreneurial opportunity to Proto-type, develop and own the process of creating a unique product in the fast growing and futuristic market of electric vehicles.
- This is the Platform to capitalize on a tremendous opportunity presented by the EV market today.
- Experienced founders with an extensive network along with a history of rapidly building a Multi-Million Dollar organization in just a few years. Superb Learning platform
- Angel funding that provides stability and enables focus on building the product
- Design and development of products according to specification, cost, and timeline.
- Study the best available internationally and Indianise it for domestic markets initially.
- Stakeholder Management (e.g. Program Manager, Sourcing/Purchase, Quality, Production, Suppliers)
- Build & Manage a set of diversified set of engineers (Automotive. Electrical, reliability, application engg. etc.).
- Lead and drive system design/architecture, concept development, calculations, and component sizing with consideration of loads, mission profile, life-time and physics of failures.
- Lead and drive component and material selections according to system architecture and durability.
- Lead and drive verifications (simulation FEA and CFD, testing) and validations (DVP).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant PQE
- Familiar with electro-mechanical systems/components and product domains.
- Hands on experience in systems & vehicle integration
- Sound knowledge in project management of Electric Vehicle.
- Hands-on experience of working on electric vehicles
- Ability to work on a tight deadline
- Familiar with International design and validation standards (ISO/IEC/SAE/DIN etc.)
- Familiar with Design and Simulation Software and Usage
- Leadership & managerial skill (resource planning, hiring, retention, appraisal, mentoring, communication etc.)
- Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical/Electronics/Automotive
- PG – M.Tech – Mechanical/Electronics/Automotive