Position : Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- B.Tech/Dual Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must possess good understanding of Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Control Engineering, Electrical Machines and Instrumentation.
- Strong programming skills needed to model and perform optimization / trade-off analyses
- Analytical rigor as well as good intuition for Kinematics & Dynamics of mechanical components are a big plus
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI design practices and the relevant validation testing
- Understanding of communication busses / protocols like Serial communication, CAN etc. is desirable
- Good working knowledge of basic hand tools, soldering, wiring, and lab test equipment.
- Interest and foundational knowledge in EV powertrains as well as electrical, mechanical, and systems-level design.
- Broad understanding of electric propulsion systems and the ability to perform trade-off studies
- Practical knowledge of component selection for longevity and performance
- Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure situations
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal direction
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to unsupervised, multitask
- Possess strong ownership characteristics and commitment to achieving results on time.
- Possess a creative mind in order to find novel design solutions.
- Be willing to be “wrong” at times and be open to the ideas of others
- To be enabled to enjoy the work you need to be self-sustaining, plan your work per deadlines, and be willing to take responsibility.
- You have a structured and analytical approach, and like to work details as well as to get the job done.
- You enjoy combining theory and practice.
- An enterprising and goal-oriented personality is desired since the work is conducted with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- It’s important that you are curious and want to develop and learn more about Powertrain field
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology