Position : Electrical Engineer
Education, Skills And Knowledge
- B.S. or higher in Electrical or Computer Engineering required.
- Experience with design and/or implementation of controls, especially related to vehicle controls/diagnostics/communication required
- Experience with software and/or hardware V&V efforts including MIL/SIL/HIL, other low-level software verification, and related documentation required
- Experience with DFMEA, SFMEA, and Functional Safety strongly desired
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced development environment required
- Experience with Electric & Hybrid Powertrain vehicle control strategies is strongly preferred
- Experience in effective problem solving and troubleshooting required
- Experience with communication networks required, CAN and J1939 strongly preferred
- Familiarity with requirement and test case management in any requirement/software development database application as well as configuration management preferred.
- Experience in project management strongly preferred
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology