Position : Electrical Engineer
Responsibilities & Requirements:
You will be part of the technical team working on developing our battery swapping stations. You will be assisting the team on the electrical design of the swapping station. Your responsibilities and requirements are:
- Experience working with 33KV/11KV 230V.
- L.V Switchgear estimation, design, documentation & testing.
- Designing electrical systems, cable scheduling, cable sizing, cable laying, cable termination, using glands wherever necessary etc.
- Implementing safety systems, circuit breakers, transfer switches.
- Experience with electrical panels such as PCC, AMF, ATS, AHF. Analyzing and creating the maintenance schedule accordingly.
- Coordinating with DISCOMs to layout floor plan and resolve technical issues.
- Capturing electrical wiring and terminations along the peripherals in the CAD(AutoCAD, E-Plan, Promis.e) for error-free execution.
- Knowledge of ANSI, IEC standards.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
- 3+ years experience
- Bonus: Experience in the Electric Vehicle field
If you have any queries, please write to us at email@example.com