Position: Electrical System Engineer-Electric Vehicles
Key Opportunity Attractions
- You will have the unique experience of creating an Indian Two-wheeler EV from scratch. Develop an EV “FOR the Indian market, BY the Indians, and which will OF the Indians.
- Intrapreneurial opportunity to Proto-type, develop and own the process of creating a unique product in the fast growing and futuristic market of electric vehicles.
- This is the Platform to capitalize on a tremendous opportunity presented by the EV market today.
- Experienced founders with an extensive network along with a history of rapidly building a Multi-Million Dollar organization in just a few years. Superb Learning platform
- Angel funding that provides stability and enables focus on building the product
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical & Electronics Engineer responsible for supporting engineering and design teams to execute the design and testing of an electric vehicle.
As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer in our start-up journey, you will be involved in all phases of the EV development cycle, including new product development, validation, product modification, production testing, and post-sales support. Your responsibilities will include researching, designing, and integrating components such as motors, controllers, batteries, chargers, DC-DC converters, etc. You are required to work on both High voltage power electronics as well as Low voltage control electronics. The candidate will be responsible to carry out system simulation activities and analysis for vehicle control technologies including vehicle dynamics modeling and control and drive by wire systems.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in Electrical Vehicles is preferred
- Must possess a good understanding of Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Control Engineering, Electrical Machines, and Instrumentation.
- Strong programming skills needed to model and perform optimization/trade-off analyses
- Analytical rigor, as well as good intuition for Kinematics & Dynamics of mechanical components, are a big plus
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI design practices and the relevant validation testing
- Understanding of communication busses/protocols like Serial communication, CAN, etc. is desirable
- Good working knowledge of basic hand tools, soldering, wiring, and lab test equipment.
- Interest and foundational knowledge in EV powertrains as well as electrical, mechanical, and system-level design.
- Practical knowledge of component selection for application fit, reliability, and cost.
- Information Technology