Position : Embedded QT Engineer
- At least 2-3 years of Qt front-end development
- Qt C++ experience with knowledge of Signals & Slots
- Opportunities to become involved in UI and UX design and machine learning.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software components producing high quality work consistently through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews.
- Work on platform software including Linux BSP, board bring-up, Linux kernel, diagnostics, and communication interfaces including CAN, RS-232/485, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and PPP.
- Support of real-time cloud management and remote administration.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Participate in design and code reviews, as well as mentoring other members of the team.
- C++ knowledge with OOPS concepts is a MUST
- Knowledge of C programming and working knowledge of Linux and programming.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from reputed engineering college
- 5-8 years of experience in embedded software
- Very strong in basic data structure and algorithm, system engineering and habit of designing for future. Code should be modular and easy to maintain with proper documentation.
Engineering Information Technology
Automotive Computer Software Information Technology and Services