Our fanatical focus on charging and 10+ years in business has made us an industry leader. Supported by $538 million from investors including American Electric Power, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Chevron Technology Ventures, Clearvision, Daimler Trucks & Buses, GIC, Quantum Energy Partners, BMW i Ventures, Braemar Energy Ventures, Linse Capital, and Siemens, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Job Title: Embedded QT Engineer
ChargePoint is looking for an outstanding engineer interested in applying creativity and a broad skill-set toward building cutting-edge UX using QT and related framework for a next generation electric vehicle charging platform. An ideal candidate would be comfortable working independently on architecture, design, and implementation of new systems in a rapidly evolving problem-space. Expert-level C++ coding in a Linux environment and OOPS principles is a must. Knowledge of C++ standards upto C++17 is desirable.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fuelling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Staff Software Engineer
- At least 2-3 years of Qt front-end development
- Qt C++ experience with knowledge of Signals & Slots
- Opportunities to become involved in UI and UX design and machine learning.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software components producing high quality work consistently through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews.
- Work on platform software including Linux BSP, board bring-up, Linux kernel, diagnostics, and communication interfaces including CAN, RS-232/485, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and PPP.
- Support of real-time cloud management and remote administration.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Participate in design and code reviews, as well as mentoring other members of the team.
- C++ knowledge with OOPS concepts is a MUST
- Knowledge of C programming and working knowledge of Linux and programming.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from reputed engineering college
- 5-8 years of experience in embedded software
- Very strong in basic data structure and algorithm, system engineering and habit of designing for future. Code should be modular and easy to maintain with proper documentation.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software