Amor Management Consultants
Exp. 12 – 22 years
Salary-₹ 40,00,000 – 65,00,000 P.A.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Define global LEV strategy for India including Sales approach and Customer services development.
- Execution of strategic plans and commercialisation of EV portfolio.
- Secure product planning, CO2 compliance, business profitability, within whole PDM time frame.
- Organize governance, KPI’s and corrective actions.
- Understand / Monitoring of electrification trends, markets, competition and develop the sustainable mobility solutions.
- Interface with Government bodies / Agencies & Monitoring of Govrnt policies, incentives, evolutions trends.
- Work with Connectivity team to support BEV availability at SOP.
- Explore feasibility of partnerships with the eMobility service /Infrastructure providers.
- Understand and facilitate the readiness of the infrastructure at Dealerships, Parts, Client India establishments for Electric vehicle.
- Implement Infrastructures associated with charging.
- Implement LEV EcoSystem Services.
- Ensure Homologation and Regulations, incentives compliance.
- Support Products and Services Quality compliance.
Key Roles :
- Understand Group core model strategy, core technologies strategy and associated constraints, understand regional market and product requirements, Analyse business opportunities or impacts, elaborate best Group/Region compromise proposals and use ability to influence to promote said proposals at Leadership Level.
- Lead Cross functional team discussion and Project related activities.
- Lead project related communications and drive program decisions.
- Managing & communicating program content ( Team, Leadership and Corporate communication).
- Interface with Engineering, Project, Quality, homologation and all Commercial functions for the model and ecosystem readiness as per the timeline.
- Establish projects external, internal contracts.
Required Candidate profile
- MUST be a Full- Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College and an MBA from a reputed institute would be the ideal fit for this role.
- Minimally 14+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towardssetting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
- Programme Management Skills.
- Good understanding of product attributes and financials.
- Exposure to eVs and the ecosystem- Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial products.
- Good Commercial knowledge.
- Good Liasioning and networking skills.
- Good Team player with strong interpersonal skills & Leadership Skills.
- Excellent Strong Verbal and Written communication skills.
Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components
Engineering Design, R&D
Full Time, Permanent
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
EVquality complianceElectric Vehicle ProjectHV Motorsecosystemelectric vehicleCharging stationelectric car projectelectric auto projectproduct planning