Position : Lead Embedded Hardware Engineer
As a Lead Embedded Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for development of our products. These could include EV chargers, Battery Management Systems, Converters, Power Supplies, etc.
You will be responsible to deliver the projects by taking them from concept to production stage. You should be comfortable with operating in a multidisciplinary R&D environment.
You should have the following experience:
- Proficient with hardware standards and process definition
- Architecture Development
- Schematic, Board Layout Implementation and Selection of components which must be in compliance with automotive industry standards, in terms of EMC, ESD, safety, vibrations, environmental and other automotive requirements
- Working closely with the embedded firmware and mechanical team during the development of the product and managing internal and external hardware engineering resources.
- Define tests and conduct them at the in-house test facitilities, external laboratory houses and perform field testing on test object to validate design functionality of the protoypes and the final device
Hardware Engineering; Embedded Systems; Microcontrollers and Peripherals; Embedded Firmware
Battery Management Systems; Battery Charger Design;
Knowledge of all Protocols & Standards;
Project Management; Product Development
- B.Tech. or M.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or similar disciplines
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Prior work experience in developing electric vehicle products
For more information you can reach out to us at email@example.com
Engineering Product Management Project Management
Automotive Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing