SUN Mobility is a joint venture between the SUN Group and the Maini Group, pioneers in areas of clean energy and electric mobility. The company is led by Chetan Maini, founder of Reva and Uday Khemka, Vice Chairman of SUN Group, two of India’s well-established leaders in the new energy economy.
SUN Mobility is engaged in the business of designing, developing, owning and operating energy infrastructure for electric mobility for a range of electric vehicles including buses, trucks, cars, two-wheelers, and three-wheelers. In this context, SUN Mobility is developing innovative technology and solutions in the areas of lithium-ion batteries, battery-vehicle integration, battery charging, and Quick Interchange Stations and end-to-end platform software management.
To know more about SUN Mobility, Visit out YOUTUBE Channel. You can download our latest newsletter HERE
- Understand the design requirement
- Preparing schematics (2D drawing), Release process, validate, test proto samples and freeze design
- Co-ordinating and working on prototyping to meet customer deadlines
- Interaction with customers to closely work on the projects
- Preparing documents independently like DRD, DFMEA, 8D Reports, SOR, Customer sign off, etc.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues & wiring harness issues and resolve independently.
- Coordination with all departments internally to close issue
- Identify and select the wiring harness components independently.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses, establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of truck aggregates with India regulatory requirements.
- Exposure to OEM processes for vehicle packaging & its best practices.
- Experience in Powertrain Integration, ATS integration and Wheel Base, FOH and ROH equipment layout.
- Program Management experience in commercial vehicle.APPLY HERE