Maker & Training Associates (Vehicle Dynamics & Designing)
- Training Associates will Conduct seminars/ internships programs on “Automobile & Vehicle Dynamics” for Mech/Auto/ EEE/ECE students Pan India.
- Training Associates will research on gasoline and electric vehicles to develop content as per the latest industry standards
- Training Associates will mentor teams participating in SAE events and helping them to build the vehicle with international standards.
- Training Associates will work on designing of race vehicles via software like Solidworks, Ansys, etc.
Who can apply?
- Participated as a core technical member in Baja/Supra/FSAE (SAE Events)
- Mechanical, IP, Mechatronics, Automobile Branch, – (B.Tech & M.Tech)
- Good command in designing software like Solidworks, Catia, Ansys, etc.
- Good communication skills (Both English and Hindi)
- Confident in public speaking/ taking seminars etc.
- Willing to travel Pan India for conducting workshops (mainly Western and South Indian States).
Experience: 1+ year
Salary (CTC): 4 -7 Lac
Job Location: Bengaluru