Manager Charging Solutions
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Responsible for the design of power electronic circuits for the power converters such as AC-DC and DC-DC converters
- Responsible for the selection of power electronic components for AC-DC and DC-DC converters
- To design the power electronic converters through mathematical modelling techniques
- Shall able to do simulation using the software’s PSPICE, SaberRD & MATLAB etc.
- To design any power electronic converters w.r.t EMI/EMC performance
- Shall understand the PCB design’s and layouts of any power electronic module
- Shall be capable of transforming the electronic module concepts to product realisation
- Have to design analog signal conditioning circuits.
- Analysing & problem solving using 8D etc.
- Preparation of design verification & validation documents
- Understanding of global charging standards & protocols
- Must have work experience on the design & development of any power electronic converters (AC-DC / DC-DC)
- In-depth knowledge of power semi-conductor devices, magnetics & analog devices
- In-depth knowledge of selection of components for any power electronic converter
- Knowledge on thermal analysis of any power electronic converter
- Understanding of global electric vehicle charging standards & protocols (desirable)
M.E. / M.Tech (Power Electronics) – 3-5 years experience