Position :- Manager/Senior Manager – Procurement – Automobile OEM Segment…
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. To lead the commodity of either Frame & Sheet metal / Casting & Forging / Electrical proprietary / Mechanical proprietary parts / Supplier development for 2W/ 3W Program.
2. Identify potential suppliers in India & Globally for specific commodity like Frame / Casting & Forging / Electrical commodities with multi commodity knowledge
3. Monitor RFQs Process for 2W / 3W part Procurement which includes Casting, Forging, Sheet metal & welded parts, proprietary parts (Electrical & Mechanical), Fittings & Fasteners etc.,
4. Evaluate all the potential suppliers & capability evaluation along with CFT members
5. Derive Sourcing strategy for each commodity
6. Execute techno commercial meetings along with CFT
7. Derive negotiation strategy for each commodity.
8. To aid in commercial negotiations and generating quote comparisons for decision making for all of the commodities mentioned above.
9. Execute Legal contracts with the suppliers whom we are awarding business to (Warranty terms, price validation, Payment terms etc.)
10. Ensure suppliers are agreeing and adhering to the ramp – up plans agreed during business award.
11. Discuss on Quality plan / testing & validation plan along with supplier
12. Participate in Program Management Review (PMR)to represent procurement to align with the various cross functional teams.
13. Align Leadership team / sourcing committee on sourcing strategy for necessary approvals
14. To do market research to be updated on various market trends and align procurement strategies.
15. Other activities: Scheduling meetings, visits, negotiations with suppliers and partners.
Required Experience : 10 years to 14 years Location : Bangalore