Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd
Position : Engineer – Vehicle Diagnostic Testing
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and releasing the official diagnostic requirements
- Help define the Diagnostics strategy and specifications for the electrical communication networks.
- Perform system validation on test benches and test vehicles.
● 4~8 years of experience in In-vehicle Diagnostics testing
● Must have:
o Knowledge of automotive communication networks such as CAN (ISO 11898), CAN FD, LIN
o Experience in Automotive diagnostics (e.g. UDS ISO 14229, ISO15765) o Experience with requirements analysis and decomposition,
o Experience with Issue Tracking Tools, Version Control Tools, Vector CAN Tools (CANalyzer, CANoe), CANApe, CANDela,ODXStudio
o Experience in developing CAPL scripts or similar scripts (Diagnostic gateways, Network Management tests, counters and checksum simulation, etc)
o Experience in Gateway testing (CAN CAN, CAN Ethernet, LIN Ethernet) CAPL Script structure
o Experience in physical layer testing o Ability to troubleshoot Network management issues and do comprehensive RCA.
o Experience using Ethernet tools, MOST Tools
o Emulators, Debuggers, and Compilers required
o Knowledge of Communication Protocols I2C, SPI, Automotive Ethernet, RS485
o Knowledge of HIL (dSpace/Vector VT system preferred) o Knowledge of OSEK Network Management
o Knowledge of Autosar Network Management
● Automotive industry experience strongly desired
● Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile Software Development is desired.
● Ability to work autonomously
- Seniority levelMid-Senior level
- Employment typeFull-time
- Job functionEngineering
- Seniority level : Mid-Senior level
- Employment type : Full-time
- Job function : Engineering
- Industries : Automotive