Position : Product Application Engineer – Electric VehicleResponsibilities
- Industrial Design for BMS for different application from Automotive, energy storage system.
- Component selection including cell, BMS, etc
- Cell selection and configuration
- Initial sketches to give a rough idea of the battery pack.
- To understand and design FMEA
- Pack reliability test on the applic9ation such as load test, safety test and abuse testing.
- Half tweaking the design based on feedback and working in tandem with the engineering design team to accommodate for any changes and coming up with a detailed design and shape of the battery pack based on the projected engineering design.
- Dealing with all the electronics in the battery pack including but not limited to contactors, connectors, charger and charging protocols.
- Thermal management
- Raw material Procurement, BOM preparation,
- Lead the design and development of advanced battery systems from concept through production launch
- Integrate the battery system with other electrical and mechanical systems
- Support product development plans (schedule, product cost, meeting design input)
- Prototype sample production Pricing and production cost
- In-house testing product testing according to industrial standards
- External Third-party product Validation
- Safety/abuse testing, Product maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Root Cause Analysis
- Setting up quality standards for new products for batteries
- B.Tech/BE in Electronics
Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Oil & Energy