Position : Production Planning Manager – Electric Vehicles
- Chart the plan of action for production.
- Plan and setup powertrain, battery and swapping station assembly lines.
- Manpower planning and optimization.
- Develop a capital management plan for setting up the production lines and find ways to reduce costs.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to meet production targets.
- Assembly layout and production line preparation.
- End-of-line testing and vehicle sign-off preparation.
- Maintain high safety standards, quality guidelines and production efficiency.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets.
- Proven work experience as a Production Manager or in a relevant position.
- Proven managerial experience in Automotive Industry.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and workforce management)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and supply chain processes
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and other relevant methods.
- Understanding of procurement and supply chain management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience.
Supply Chain Purchasing Production