Position :SalesForce Application Support and Developer
- Provide support and remediation across multiple applications, including Salesforce, CPQ, Netsuite, Arena, Expensify, Coupa, and our proprietary Network Operation System
- Cover both Level 1 (e.g. – user account creation, password resets, etc.) and Level 2 activities (e.g. – troubleshooting, problem resolution, business analysis)
- Create new user accounts
- Help users having login difficulties – reset passwords, explain procedures
- Service tickets submitted by users through the IT Service Desk for Salesforce, Netsuite and Coupa
- Able to analyze apex, visualforce, triggers to identify problems
- Troubleshoot applications problems in Salesforce, Netsuite and Coupa
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Provide basic how-to application usage instructions to customers
- Liaise with Level 3 resources at ChargePoint in Campbell and with India-based developers on bugs and enhancements
- Monitoring the results of scheduled interfaces and integrations e.g. – Salesforce/Netsuite, 3PL/Netsuite, EDI) as instructed
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Document processes and procedures to resolve issues
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Perform the work within the constraints of published Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Proficient in SOQL queries, data migration (Apex data loader), triggers, custom settings, validation rules, and Process Builder.
- Experience with Data loader.
- Experience in designing and implementing new Salesforce objects, workflow rules, custom layouts, and other standard Salesforce customization.
- A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies.
- Participate and collaborate in requirement analysis, Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and deployments, as well as sprint planning
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like JIRA
- Understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Ability to analyse/identify gaps in functional/business requirements
- Able to participate meaningfully in turnover with US-based staff
- Five years of experience with some combination of Salesforce, CPQ, Communities and Service Cloud in a support or business analyst role
- Strong SalesForce customization and configuration experience with at least 1 or more of the following SalesForce modules:
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and Billings
- Two or more years of experience developing business applications using Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of Lightning Design System (LDS) and Lightning Components Development
- Deliver SalesForce solutions on SalesForce Sales Cloud platform
- Salesforce Proficiency in the following subject areas:
- Set up, Customization, Navigation
- Roles, Permissions and Audit
- Custom Forms Logic Creation, Modification
- Product Creation and Price List Setup
- Contracts, Sales Orders and Invoices
- Data Analysis and Migration
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
Skills That Will Set You Apart
- Knowledge of Quote to Cash process
- Working knowledge of Netsuite customization tools – Saved Search, Workflows, Scripting
- Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
- Hands on experience with StrongPoint for managing customizations and troubleshooting also a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Information Technology and Services Computer Software