Position : Senior Software Engineer
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Create local and distributed control and management subsystems for power modules, vehicle communications, and user interfaces.
- Factory station device test design.
- Support of real-time cloud management and remote administration.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Participate in design and code reviews, as well as mentor other members of the team.
- 5+ years of experience in developing embedded system products using C/C++, Python.
- Good at Python programming is a must skill.
- Ability to use and program for Linux is a must skill.
- Familiarity with BuildRoot, Python3, QT5, git, SQL, and OOP programming.
- Exposure in connectivity architecture using Wireless (Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC), and wired (Ethernet) interfaces a plus.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to make critical system-level design decisions and drive projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Experience with a range of native graphics / display-based products and user interface application services using QT, Python3, and C++.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology