Senior Software Engineering Manager
ChargePointGurgaon, Haryana, India
Supported by $298 million from investors including Daimler, Siemens, Linse Capital, Rho Capital Partners, BMW i Ventures and Braemar Energy Ventures, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Director, Software Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Software Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing and driving the execution of the cloud development team and provide broad technical and architectural leadership to the team. He or she would work closely with Product Management, Design, QA and other software engineering teams.
What You Will Bring To ChargePoint
- Manage and grow the Cloud development team with talented engineers while maintaining a healthy and positive work environment.
- Work with other technical leaders throughout the organization to ensure that the software design of individual projects is aligned with the organizations long term architecture goals.
- Work with product and program management, quality assurance and other engineering managers to prioritize product features.
- Good understanding of Cloud Architecture and Technologies and proven track record in implementing and overseeing a medium to large scale cloud based solution.
- Excellent grasp on architecture patterns, design patterns and design principles and applying them in design and implementation of software solutions.
- Drive execution of various projects and technical issues. This includes project planning and having the intuition to shift priorities amid rapidly changing business environment.
- Review and contribute to software design specifications to implement and satisfy product requirements.
- Mentor, Advise and support software leads during implementation, clarifying requirements, participating in code reviews and generally ensuring that the implementation conforms to the software design and meets product requirements.
- Evangelize code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests and practicing good engineering hygiene.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive and facilitate technical innovation and constant improvement in the infrastructure and reduction of technical debt.
- 12+years of experience in Cloud Software development / Full stack projects
- Experience of leading a team of 15+ Engineers
- Proven record of managing and building software engineering teams
- Proven record of software development and contributions to software development processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
Gurugram, Haryana, India
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Electrical/Electronic ManufacturingInformation Technology and ServicesComputer Software