Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Sourcing and Supplier DevelopmentRoles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential suppliers in India & Globally for different commodities including Casting, Forging , proprietary parts (Electrical & Mechanical), Electric powertrain, Motors, Motor controllers, Fasteners etc., as per the requirement.
- Managing RFQs Process for 2W / 3W part development.
- Supplier evaluation and selection for new programs / developments.
- Deriving Sourcing strategy for respective commodity.
- Executing techno commercial meetings with supplier along with CFT.
- Deriving negotiation strategy for respective commodities.
- Deriving commercial negotiations and generating quote comparisons for decision making.
- Driving cost improvement programs – Idea generation / VAVE.
- Executing Legal contracts with the suppliers whom we are awarding business to (Warranty terms and conditions, price validation, Payment terms etc.)
- Monitoring and ensuring adherence to the ramp – up plans agreed during business award.
- Managing Quality planning / testing & validation requirements at supplier end.
- Participating in Program Management Review (PMR) to represent sourcing to align with the various cross functional teams.
- Effective management of scheduling and material planning as per business demands.
- Carrying out Market research on various market trends and aligning procurement strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in New Product Development- Sourcing and Procurement of Automobile parts (Preferably from 2W/3W OEMs).
- Strong knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA and quality tools.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement with good decision making ability.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving ability
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- DBMS- Data Base Management System